A letter from Dr. Jack Berger
- ReCES is unique in that it is resident-initiated, not faculty-initiated, so the stimulus to evaluate is higher.
- ReCES is in the cloud, so it accessible any-time, any-where, on any-device.
- ReCES is a daily-, rotation-, procedure-based, case-logging and evaluation system, so reports are detailed and insightful.
- ReCES is a quick and easy 3-step process: resident logs cases, faculty submits evaluations, resident confirms receipt.
- ReCES allows for faculty to provide helpful suggestions if the evaluation indicated "needs improvement."
- ReCES administrators have access to all data and can generate reports facilitating the ACGME clinical competency reports required each 6 months.
- ReCES is secure and highly adaptable to any institution.
Jack M Berger, MS, MD, Phd
Executive Management, Healthcare
Inventive Response LLC